About our Cookies Policy
What is “Cookies”
Cookies are small files sent to your browser from the website you are visiting. Cookies allow the website to memorize information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings. This can facilitate your next visit and make the website more useful for you. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more complex experience.
There are two categories of cookies:
- Technical cookies: are necessary for the proper function of the website and for the user’s ability to navigate it. Without them, users may not be able to view the pages correctly or use certain services.
- Profiling Cookies: are used to create a user profile for sending promotional messages according to the preferences displayed by the user when browsing.
Cookies, either “technical” or “profiling”, may also be categorized as follows:
- “Session” cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser,
- “Permanent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain amount of time. These cookies are used, for example, to identify the device that connects to a website by facilitating user authentication procedures,
- “Proprietary” cookies, created and controlled directly by the operator of the website which the user is browsing,
- “Third-Party” cookies, which are created and controlled by parties other than the operator of the site on which the user is browsing.
Yes, we use certain Cookies with the primary purpose of making brancohotel.com more functional and more enjoyable to our users.
The site uses “technical” cookies and particularly the following types of cookies:
- proprietary cookies, session cookies, or permanent cookies that are necessary to browse the Website for internal security and system management purposes;
- third-party cookies, permanent cookies, used by the Website to send statistical information to Google Analytics, through which the Company may perform a statistical analysis of access / visits to the Website. The cookies used serve purely statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. By using two cookies, permanent cookies and session cookies (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also stores a log with the hours of entering and leaving the website. You may prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by uploading and installing the plugin for the browser from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
How to control and delete cookies